Excentia provides comprehensive services to children and adults with developmental needs, including intellectual disabilities and autism. Services provide the necessary supports to promote independent living and build rich, engaged, and enviable lives. Excentia provides early childhood and early intervention, life enrichment, and residential services.
Reporting to the CEO, the Clinical Director is a key leadership position responsible for the development and implementation of Excentia’s programs and services, clinical operations, training and quality assurance. The position ensures that Excentia provides the highest quality clinical services aligned with industry best practices and innovations leading to improved clinical outcomes for individuals with intellectual disabilities and autism. The Clinical Director is responsible for leading all of Excentia’s programs and services, leads the development of new programs as well as the expansion of existing programs and services.
- Lead a team of department leaders assuring that service goals, regulations, and organizational policies are implemented.
- Ensure all programs and services operate consistently and ethically within the mission and core values of the organization.
- Provide strong leadership and advanced clinical skills in supervising programs and services.
- Participate in and lead clinical teams in meeting the ongoing needs of the individual’s Excentia serves.
- Provide leadership and expertise in providing a broad array of behavioral interventions designed to improve the quality of life for the individuals Excentia supports.
- Assume direct responsibility for the clinical supervision, training and evaluation of program staff.
- Ensure staff meet all regulatory and accreditation requirements as well as comprehends and complies with best practices, professional standards and internal policies and procedures.
- Identify resources required to reach clinical and programmatic goals.
- Develop Excentia’s behavior management policies and procedures.
- Facilitate inter-departmental collaboration to ensure that all direct service departments are communicating effectively and supporting one another as needed.
- Provide and encourage opportunities for the professional development of staff and building a healthy organizational culture.
- Conduct regular visits to all programs and services.
- Serve as the organization’s Quality Management Committee Chairperson. Develops, monitors, and reports on the quality management plan.
- Analyze clinical, financial, utilization and incident data to identify opportunities for improving care and controlling cost.
- Lead and implement the expansion of programs and services.
- Evaluate organizational design while adjusting systems and processes as needed in response to changes in licensing, program requirements, and expansion.
- Represent Excentia externally.
- Participate in the development of departmental budgets, goals and objectives. Monitor monthly revenue and expense.
- Exercise tact, diplomacy, patience and flexibility in working relationships with staff members and employees to provide responsive and optimal support in meeting goals and objectives.
- Chair quarterly research meetings, leads an active organizational research agenda and develops research policy. Provides oversight to research projects.
- Develop relationships with funding agencies.
- A commitment to the provision of the highest quality of services to individuals and families with intellectual disabilities and autism.
- Strong leadership and advanced clinical skills.
- Knowledge of program models for individuals with intellectual disabilities and autism.
- Adept in working with individuals served, regulatory personnel and funders.
- Strong background in residential and day programs and services.
- 5+ years of demonstrated leadership and supervisory experience in working with people with intellectual disabilities and autism.
- Minimum of a master’s degree in human services or a related field, BCBA credential preferred.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Excentia offers a comprehensive benefits package and a collaborative work environment focused on supporting their mission, vision and values.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to Dr. George P. Linke, Jr., at email@example.com
For additional information, contact:
Dr. George P. Linke, Jr.
Linke Resources, LLC
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Linke Resources is a specialty professional search firm focused on serving behavioral health and other mission-based organizations. For more information, contact Dr. George Linke at firstname.lastname@example.org