ANCOR is sharing these slides from a federal training webinar because it might prove useful to our members as they comply with federal requirements to maintain people with disabilities’ access to mainstream society and the community they live in.
The goals of this training, in the words of the Center for Medicaid and Chip Services (CMCS) webinar, are to:
- Discuss Federal guidance regarding Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) waivers’ cost neutrality.
- Review why clear documentation of Factors D’, G, and G’ is important.
- Using existing waiver application examples:
- Discuss common bases for Factors D’, G, and G’, including how states have documented them in both initial and approved applications.
- Demonstrate how to incorporate and document a growth rate to trend data forward throughout the waiver cycle.