Please join this special ANCOR members call to hear the latest on the Disability Community Act (HR 5902) just introduced by Democrats and Republicans in Congress to help address the issues disability service providers face in implementing major federal rules including the Department of Labor Overtime rule set for implementation December 1 of this year. We will provide an overview of our bipartisan legislation, next steps during the August recess and answer your questions as we move the needle forward together on protecting disability services!
- Barbara Merrill, CEO, ANCOR
- Gabrielle Sedor, COO, ANCOR
- Esme Grant Grewal, Senior Director of Government Relations, ANCOR
- Mark Davis, President, Ohio Provider Resource Association
- Daryn Demeritt, Vice President of Government Relations, Rescare, Inc.
- Al Guida, President, Guide Consulting Services, Inc.
- ANCOR members only
Registration has ended.