A webinar by State Refor(u)m, “States Prepare for Medicaid's Growth Spurt,” will be held Wednesday, June 20, 2012 from 2:30 PM–4:00 PM EDT. The webinar will discuss how states are preparing for the additional 16 million Americans who will be covered by Medicaid under the Affordable Care Act beginning in 2014.
The webinar will feature panelists who will answer questions, like the following:
- Who is likely to enroll and how did the state make these estimates?
- How are existing eligibility categories expected to change?
- How will Medicaid integrate with the insurance exchange?
- How is Medicaid addressing benchmark plan design and access to services?
- What are strategies to involve stakeholders in this process?
For more information and to register, click here.