The first webinar takes place on Wednesday, April 5 at 2 p.m. ET. Please register online for the webinar.
· Overview of ACL's work on HCBS quality measures and why it's important;
· Overview of HCBS quality measures progress, including findings and impact; and
· Question and answer session concerning HCBS quality.
· Edwin Walker, J.D., Deputy Assistant Secretary for Aging at ACL
· Eliza Navarro Bangit, J.D., Director of the Office of Policy and Analysis and Development at ACL
· Shawn Terrell, Office of Policy Analysis and Development at ACL
· Amanda Richard, National Institute on Disability, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation Research at ACL
Please also save the date for the next webinar in the series scheduled for June 28 with representatives from the National Quality Forum and the SCAN Foundation to discuss progress made in quality framework development.