The Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) has announced three regional meetings to provide technical assistance on the final Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) regulations. In the regional meetings, RSA will provide technical assistance on the following areas: competitive integrated employment, employment outcome, and limitations on the use of subminimum wage (section 511); transition services, including pre-employment transition services; supported employment; and fiscal requirements.
Additionally, the RSA has posted several slide presentations and other resources that detail various aspects of the new regulations. Those are available at the links below:
- Employment Outcomes, Competitive Integrated Employment, and Limitations on Use of Subminimum Wage
- State Supported Employment Services Program – Title VI of the Rehabilitation Act, as Amended by WIOA
- Transition of Students and Youth With Disabilities from School to Postsecondary Education and Employment
- Fiscal Overview – Pre-Employment Transition Services and State Supported Employment Services Program
- Technical Assistance Resources