The ABLE National Resource Center (ANRC) has designated August as "ABLEtoSave Month", and has launched a nationwide awareness campaign, "#ABLEtoSave" to provide information about ABLE accounts. During each of the five weeks in August, ANRC will provide resources, including:
- Informational videos
- Webinars on ABLE-related topics
- Personal testimonies from ABLE account owners
- And much more!
Each week will focus on a different theme:
- Week 1 (July 30 – August 5): Basic Overview of ABLE
- Week 2 (August 6-12): Eligibility
- Week 3 (August 13 – 19): Qualified Disability Expenses
- Week 4 (August 20 – 26): Financial Literacy
- Week 5 (August 27 – September 2): Enrollment
The primary goals of #ABLEtoSave are to increase awareness about ABLE accounts and the amount of ABLE accounts opened across the country. The #ABLEtoSave campaign is sponsored by Fidelity Investments, BNY Mellon and Fifth Third Bank. For more information on the campaign, click here. To sign up for free upcoming webinars, click here.